From time to time we have opportunities to join our team of counselling and psychotherapy professionals. These posts are affiliate contracts which means that you are not directly employed by RISE but join us on an affiliate contract whereby you will be referred clients who match your training and clinical experience. This is on an if and when basis and terms and conditions apply which will be supplied to you if you are shortlisted for interview.
Child & Adolescent Psychotherapist (closing date 1st March 2021)
Essential attributes of the successful candidate:
- Full Accreditation with a recognized professional body e.g. IACP or IAHIP
- 2 years post graduate clinical experience having completed a minimum post graduate training in child and adolescent psychotherapy/systemic family therapy including supervised clinical practice as a module. Masters level training would be a distinct advantage.
- Public liability/professional indemnity insurance and IACP membership
- 3 references for clinical work
- Must have availability 1 weekday evenings or Saturday afternoon.
- Couples Training
- Saturday Availability
- Bespoke Skill e.g. specialist in a particular area
To apply, send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com for the attention of Wayne Hamilton. Those candidates shortlisted for interview will be subject to garda vetting and background checking prior to any offer of an affiliate contract.
CLOSING DATE: 1st March 2021
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this affiliate/agency position is 1st November, 2020 after which candidates will be contacted and shortlisted
- THIS IS AN AFFILIATE/AGENCY OPPORTUNITY AND NOT AN OFFER OF DIRECT EMPLOYMENT BY RISE COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY